A long time ago I was dreaming about my ideal workspace, but now I have a pretty amazing one. White walls, bright natural light, teal curtains, a nice comfy chair, and some lovely coloured coordinated office supplies. Now that I’ve got an amazing space, I’m dreaming of the upgrade. Eventually one day I want to have an office that isn’t two feet from my bed, so I actually have to separate my work from my daily life and can easily avoid working until 10pm. Here are a few images I like to stare at while I’m dreaming of my office space.
1. Though I use a planner (I’m going to buy a Day Designer for 2016), a chalkboard calendar like this one is an amazing idea.
2. I love with all the green space on this desk. I’m thinking of building a collection of succulents for my own space.
3. I really want to create a board or something like this one where I can hang relevant work info, inspiring quotes, and beautiful imagery.
4. I love the idea of turning the inspiration wall into a 3D place to hang objects and tools like this one in Mandy Pellegrin’s space.
5. I saw a cart exactly like this one at Ikea and I just might splurge for it. Having a rolling collection of all the things I need to work would be amazing.
6. The idea of sitting here and working and curling my toes up in a fluffy throw like this one on a cold winter’s day is dreamy.
7. Love love love all the natural light flowing into a space and brightening it up like this one. Is there even a light on anywhere!? NO.
8. A filing cabinet desk like this one is just gorgeous. I love that it looks vintage and super clean and modern at the same time. Love it.
9. I would love to find a chair like this one in this gorgeous desk space. My only reservation is that I really want one that rolls. But it’s just so pretty.
10. I’m in love with wood grain desktops like this one, though I’ll probably end up using a simple white one.
Disclaimer: These images are beautiful aren’t they? But they are not my own. I have borrowed them from blogs and websites that inspire me, with the intention of building community through the sharing and linking of quality content. If you see your image here and would like it removed, simply contact me here.